Friday, August 7, 2009

Fictional Boyfriend #48

Next guy comes from Vampire Knight. His name is Zero (:. So I really love Zero. I know how they make Yuuki end up with Kaname, but I was so torn between the two. Zero is just like (well kinda) Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket. He doesn't show his love for Yuuki until it really is too late. He's mean to her, but really only to protect her and himself. He doesn't think he deserves to be with such a great girl and everything like that. I dunno. I'm just a huge fan of him and a lot of that has to do with Kyo since he reminds me so much of him. ^^
<3 Kyo and so that means <3 Zero because they are SO much alike!

I'm so sorry this post was short. I'm exhasuted, but noticed that my blog needed yet another update, so I updated. (: Next one should be a little longer.

PS~ Those of you who have watched the anime, isn't it sooo scary that little Level E boy's eyes? OH my gosh those people are SCARY!!

No comments: