Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fictional Boyfriend #40

Yay!! Hit 40!!

So today's boy/man is also from Ink Exchange. His name is Irial :D. I really loved this character. Not many people can come along and make you totally change the way you are living, the way you think, and the way you feel. Well, Leslie did just that to Irial. He was 1000000% evil. No joke. Then Leslie gets his symbol as her tattoo and he's totally bonded to her. That does not mean that he has to love her or be in love with her. It just meant that they shared a bond that would make it so that she could feed his royal court.
He never expected to fall in love with Leslie and want to give her whatever she wanted.
The thing that appealed to me was that this totally horrible guy turned almost all the way around because of a girl... she changed him for the good. Also, his evil charm does appeal too :P I mean he's a bad boy and well as much as I try to fight the cliche of that being attractive, in books, I can't fight it. He's too loveable, even though at times he would make my skin crawl...

Hahah three cheers for Irial!! Hopefully he'll find someone else... well maybe not. Because even though I like the guy, I am a loyal member of the Summer Court :P

I haven't read Fragile Eternity yet, so don't spoil anything for me!! (hahah like how I spoil things for you :P)

PS~ sorry for any mistakes I made!! Too lazy to correct :D

1 comment:

Watching said...

haha nah *flaps hand* you don't really spoil things for me :P I read lots and lots ^^