Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fictional Boyfriend #41

It's been really sad lately. Every book I pick up, I end up putting right back down because I just don't want to read. Now if you know me, then that is so unlike me to feel that way. Books, to me, are a way to keep my sanity as well as live a life with more excitement. It's a way to tell the world to shut up for a few seconds because life isn't headed in a direction you want, or at least, not headed in the right way. Given the fact that I've had finals this week, that's probably a reason why I haven't picked up a book for a few weeks. Like I said, everytime I tried, I failed.



Anyways, so I don't know about you, but I like to really get into a book because of the awesome lives some of the characters live. Now there is a downside to that "getting involved" thing. You feel the pain that the character feels as well as grief, depression, etc. Haha, when I was reading the In or Out Series, my emotions were on a rollercoaster. So much drama happening within like a MONTH!!!



I was really excited to start this series because the girls and guys were my age and everything. Then it just turned into absolute chaos. I usually hate books where true friendships are ruined by a girl who wants to be popular and stuff. It makes me want to smack them. Haha anyways, so I was reading this and Marnie and Nola are both going at it. I mean they are just vicious! But we aren't here to discuss how ridiculous this all was. I was more interested in talking about a guy for this list that I don't remember posting and I even CHECKED TWICE to see if I did and I don't think I did.

So this is about Matt and even though I actually really really really liked Ian a LOT more than Matt, it's probably better that Nola was with someone her own age 0_o. Haha but like awww it was so cute how Matt showed up at the dance at the end of Friends Close, Enemies Closer and he was so amazing etc. Haha I'm just randomly going on and on about how cute that moment was. But one problem. Who says this and makes it sound actually CUTE? huh? "What's so funny, beautiful girl in the amazing dress?"

You know what, I change my mind. This is about Ian. Because guess what. I like him more. He was so awesome kissing Nola when they were both frustrated and so much tension in the air. Now THAT is a couple that could have made it. I cried when he left. Then stupid Matt decided he liked Nola now after ditching his freak-o girlfriend... that won't be a very long fling. Hahaha as you can tell, I'm just getting mad at the series. For reals though, it's a cute series if you have time and money to read it :P
GO IAN!!

1 comment:

Clemence E. Kim said...

:) Can't you love me more than Ian?