Monday, June 29, 2009

Fictional Boyfriend #44

I just finished Being Nikki today and am still totally into Meg Cabot's writing. She is SO talented!! Anyways, today's boyfriend comes from that book. His name is Christopher. In Airhead, he made me so mad, even though I liked him. He was being so hard-headed towards everything. But then in Being Nikki, everything changed. When he found out that Nikki was really Emerson, I was so excited. It was amazing. Then stupid Brandon messed everything out.

The good news is that Meg Cabot will make sure everything ends smoothly. I just wish that the end of Being Nikki wasn't such a cliff-hanger.

Sorry for making this post so short... I have summer homework that I should be doing :P.

4 comments:

Watching said...

sorry I haven't been here in a while TT__TT but yeah <3 I love Christopher

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading Being Nikki today...i totally agree...I <3 Christopher...but stupid Brandon had to ruin everything! ...nd the cliff hanger..i seriously finished the book with my mouth open...

Watching said...

!!!! Phantom dream?? I haven't picked that up yet, but I started this other one by the same mangaka as fruba called Twinkle star :D but it's about unrequited love D: so kind of sad.

Anonymous said...

wow..im sorry, but ure such a diva

i mean even your title, "fictional boyfriend?" really?