Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fictional Boyfriend #36

Okay so yeah. Two of you caught me... I really only finished Betrayed a few days ago.
Alright, so I'll tell you what... I'll write about the guys I like from each book of that series that way it makes sense whether or not I like them XD
Today, I am adding Heath. At first, I really didn't like him because of him being drunk and high all the time. Then I read Betrayed and was like wow, I love Heath all of a sudden!! What's that all about!! I guess I like him a lot now because he is the kind of guy I'd be attracted to. Huh. I don't know if that is a good thing or if it's bad :D
I am just starting Chosen now, so my opinions may change.
My opinion on Erik hasn't changed... yet because he was only in Betrayed for a little tiny bit, so yeah. You guys are making me nervous... I don't want him to leave, but it would be better to get him out of the picture since I totally love Heath now :P
Haha
I'll post after I'm done with Chosen (:

2 comments:

Watching said...

Yeah heh...heeh... /:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Heath's my favorite xD