Monday, April 6, 2009

More on Heath, Less on Erik, Rant on Loren!

HA! Finished Chosen (:
No additions to the list today, but a nice, healthy dicussion of House of the Night since I nearly had a heart attack reading Chosen.
Remember: I am only on Chosen!! I don't know certain characters... yet, so my opinions are still subject to change (:
First is Heath:
He is still my favorite. I began to really like him because Erik began to get overly jealous and well Loren was never good news in my book. Also, something about Heath is just so sweet. I dunno if that was the Imprint talking through him or what, but he would do anything for Zoey. It's a huge change from being a total stoner etc to sober and awesome. My eyes began to water when their bond was broken. When he cried out to Zoey and she ignored him... I was stunned. All I could think about was Heath and his pain. ):
Second is Erik:
Okay so I guess I don't blame the guy too much. I mean he did catch Zoey screwing Loren, but I mean when he realized there was more to it than he thought there was (like how Neferet is evil) and then he went and got all nasty even after that realization, that cut off anything I really felt for the guy. I mean really, the main reason they broke up was because of Loren and that was because Loren used his persuasiveness to get Zoey to totally give in to him, so it is sooo not totally Zoey's fault (even though she did let it happen). Erik could be a little more sympathetic (and so could her friends for that matter... I mean really, all Zoey had to tell them was that they couldn't know because of Neferet. I mean she didn't want Neferet finding out how much she knew and remembered, so she couldn't tell them everything!! She could have told them about Loren and stuff cuz they may have guided her away, but ugh whatever). Erik is just a cute face and really over jealous. That was a turn off too. I wouldn't mind if they somehow got back together after everything was explained, but I really doubt that will happen unless he realizes how much he actually loves Zoey (if he loves her at all).
Thirdly Loren:
Wow, I don't even know where to begin! I KNEW this guy was bad news from the start!! I am so not someone who likes to take chances, especially risky ones, so that's probably why I wasn't really into him even fromt he beginning when he came off as someone to like. I don't like to break the rules. Then I began to wonder if he was being for real because of the whole Imprint thing. I mean I didn't know what he was up to, but I was beginning to let him have more of a chance because of that. But I didn't totally be okay with it, so the good news is that I couldn't get hurt when he screwed Zoey over! Ugh that pissed me off that he "popped her cherry". I mean really. Your virginity is a big deal... so a complete asshole like that taking it? Talk about so UNspecial. That's something that made me angry over all. I'm sorry to say that he almost deserved to die! I dunno if he deserved to be killed that brutally, but I do think that that guy needed to be taught a lesson.... Just hearing him and Neferet made my skin crawl. Adults can be such freaks sometimes :P Even vampyres.

Well, those are my opinions on those three. I'm now in the process of trying to get to a bookstore to buy Untamed so that I can continue my journey in Zoey Redbird's life. This will get interesting :P

Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!

No comments: