Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Finished with Untamed

Alright so I finished Untamed today and it was very very interesting.
I found out that I totally liked Stark even though he was only in the book for a little bit. When he died, I practically cried since I couldn't believe that something so good was dying already! So yeah I guess I like him... A lot of my friends like him, but I mean they've already finished Hunted so I'm hoping I get to know him more in that book.
Ugh Neferet makes me sick!!
And then I have to post about Erik and Heath. So Erik still gets on my nerves. I mean hello, he's overly pyscho to me. First he acts all hatin' towards Zoey, but then he practically makes out with her on stage. His moodswings give me whiplash. Then it broke my heart when Heath and Zoey talked at that chicken place. I wanted him to ask to reImprint or something, but knew of course that he wouldn't ever offer that because of the pain he went through. Poor guy ): That's why I don't even know if I really like Zoey all that much anymore. It seems as if she isn't content with just one guy... she always has to have a backup it seems like. Oh well, I still feel like I'm her when I read the books, which also means that I feel disgusted when she acts like a ho :P

3 comments:

Watching said...

This book kind of tires me out sinc the main character pretty much loves every hot guy that comes in the book (at least that's not gay) so it gets me really annoyed >.<

Anonymous said...

v.v haha yea. i agree with watching. but rly can you blame her??? i mean all the guys she dated were pretty awesome [even if some of them ended up not being so awesome] even damien xDD

Chezz said...

hey :) haha yeah its not fair heath and zoey arent imprinted:( BUT!! they reimprint in the next book, hunted. i read it on wattpad.com hehe its great