Monday, April 13, 2009

Fictional Boyfriend #37

Finished with Hunted (:
Very interesting story etc. I was entertained pretty much the whole time. I ended up really liking Stark! I really like how he ended up getting marked too. The arrows thing is pretty darn cool. He seems like a pretty okay guy and I also really liked the fact that he chose to be good and swore himself to Zoey. Pretty good dude... didn't like that he almost killed himself though. That was not cool :P
I'm having to agree with a lot of people though on a few things. I'm not liking how Zoey seems to get all the choice guys. Now that is pretty annoying and unrealistic. The other thing is that Erik is WAY too controlling and stuff. He can be a sweet guy when he wants to be, but I mean he asks for too much and is trying to take hold of Zoey's life and dictate how she lives. So NOT cool!!!

No comments: