Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #20

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time!! Before I get to my list, I'd like to say that I really like the Killers new song: Human. It's amazing!! I just hope that they don't overplay it and make it suck they radio stations are famous for. Anyways, back to the list. Today's addition is Evan Kirkland from Bloom. I honestly don't know why I was so into this guy. He seems kinda like a guy I'd be interested in.
So the story kinda goes like this: Lauren's dad is the type of guy who moves from one girl to another right after he dumps them. Unfortuantely, Lauren grew up in an environment, never knowing who would play the role of her mom next. Evan's mom played that role for Lauren at a certain point in her life, which made Evan move into the house with his mom, Lauren and her dad.
Evan and Lauren got along fairly well. Then, one day, Lauren's dad dumped Evan's mom because he got someone new. Lauren was devestated. She knew how much Evan loved the Chronicles of Narnia, so she slipped her book set into his boxes.
Later in life, during high school, Evan and his mom end up moving back into her town and they come face to face this time. They end up getting close again and actually get together. It's so amazing to be how everything works out. Then one day Evan's mom walks in on them making out and she brought up how she thought Lauren already had a boyfriend [Dave]. Then she made a comment that was something like this, "Just like your father."
Lauren ran out of the house realizing how right she was and Evan ended up following her and told her he loves her.
The story ends up tying together happily- Lauren breaks up with Dave, Lauren gets with Evan, etc.
The cutest part of it all? Evan still has that book set.

5 comments:

Watching said...

Wow, that was the first book on here that I haven't read, thanks it sounds good, I've never even heard of it before. I'll have to go get it :P

Anonymous said...

i just need help with the fanfic site cuz its not getting any traffic

Anonymous said...

well, i deleted it. but if you read my latest post, you can see what i did instead.

~Jacy

Natalie said...

Hey! I'm the girl from the'thoughts to be thought' blog site, and i think what you've got going on here is pretty cool! Fictional Boyfriend list...who knew?! I've never seen that before, clever idea :D Thank you now i'm going to go buy that book at Chapters :P I'll be posting!
ttyl
Lots of Love,
Nat

Natalie said...

I really enjoyed reading Bloom, it's so sweet *sigh* i love Evan :)