Friday, October 17, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #25

Before I get to my list, I'd like to tell you a book I do NOT recommend under any circumstance. It was probably one of the WORST books I've ever read in my life and I greatly discourage any of you from wasting your time even looking at it. The book is called Bleed by Laurie Faria Stolarz. I picked up the book thinking it would be great since Laurie wrote it, but all I gained from that book was how disgusting an author can be. It was so full of disturbing things, I could barely finish it, which is saying a lot since once I begin a book, no matter how bad it is, I WILL finish it. Ugh, it was soooo bad!!!!
List time!!!
Today's addition is Stefan from The Vampire Diaries. As you may have already guessed, Stefan is a vampire who ends up falling in love with Elena, a human. These stories are actually really entertaining. The story is the coolest plot ever. It is totally bizzare and always has you guessing. I loved every part of it. The whole "bonding" thing was very interesting and just how two brothers could hate each other so much but then finally getting together to save the town from the superior power of evil. Gosh I hate Katherine [one of the characters in the story that you will find out is a total jerk and is awful and don't forget evil!]!! I was very upset with the way she acted in the 3rd installment. I was pretty happy when she died though... but then again, I didn't like that Elena died along with her.
The funny thing is, I was just rereading that part and almost started crying again! L.J. Smith just pours so much emotion into their relationship, so you are literally heartbroken when she dies. The ending is amazing though. I was crying out of sadness but soon turned that around and was crying because I was so happy! Amazing books! Lovely relationship...

No comments: