Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #21

Hmmm... I would like to start this post out with a question. Did any of you wonder when I was going to post about Dimitri from Vampire Academy? Well I'm surprised no one *cough Watching cough* mentioned it =]. I'm actually surprised I haven't mentioned Dimitri earlier. I mean, hello, sexy dhampir [did I spell that right?]!!! He is an amazing character. Seriously... I fell in love with the series BECAUSE of him. He is Rose's [main character] tutor and well she's is totally head over heels in love with him... and to her surprise so is he. I really don't want to give the books away at ALL, they are really that good. I just know that when Dimitri is in a loving mood, he'll call Rose Roza, which is Rose in Russian. SOOOO ROMANTIC!!! Read Vampire Academy and see how you like it. Then read Frostbite, and lastly wait until November 13 to read Shadow Kiss. The only thing I wasn't too happy with was what happened to Mason. The only reason this thing happened to him was the Rose needed an easy out of their relationship.

1 comment:

Watching said...

haha yeah, i'm suprised to :D Um,I liked how in the second one you started thinking, oh maybe he doesn't like her that much... but then you realize he likes her as much as she likes him.