Friday, September 12, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #1

Of course, to start this wonderfully boring blog off, we are going to start with my favorite fictional boyfriend, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. Stephenie Meyer, the creator of this beautiful masterpiece, is pure genius. On her website, she says that he was in her dreams. And thanks to God for putting those dreams in her mind because now he's in ours. The best things or qualities about Edward is his body, eyes, hair, personality, voice, etc. He is an all around perfect boyfriend. His body is that of a god, his eyes change color and you can tell when he's thirsty, his hair is the awesomest color ever thought of, his personality I can't even describe it is so amazing, his voice is like a melody, soft and calming... Being a vampire totally works for him. He is a bizzarely moral one too. You'd think Bella would be the one to tell him to stop... nope, it's the other way around.

Edward truly is probably the only book character that has ever captured my heart. I compare every guy I have been attracted to to him. It's too hard not to. The way Edward thinks is now the way I think. Being on Team Edward, I completely despised Team Jacob. But when I finished Breaking Dawn, and Edward and Jacob were at peace, I am on okay terms with Jacob now. That's all Edward's doing. So good luck Robert Pattinson, make me proud!!!!
(To be continued in later posts =])

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Taylin,
I just wanted to tell you that i think you have done an amazing job on the website. I first read twilight when my parents dragged me to Adelaide and decided to lock me up in a hotel. Anyway i found Twilight in a nearby bookstore and read through it three times while i was in Adelaide. When we got home i gave it to each and every one of my friends at school and they all have copies of their own. I have read each book more than five times each but twilight i have read over ten times. I will continue to read your blogs because i think you have done a fantastic job! keep up the good work!
LOve Janey.

Taylin said...

hey thanks janey!! im just curious... how did you find me?

Anonymous said...

dude taylin.
that's one awesome summery of edward! i mean, it sums him up pretty well i think! even though u could go on with his description for pages and pages... this ones good! (:

Erin!Mal said...

Edward?. . . Perfect?. . . Really? . . . Wow.

Anonymous said...

hi taylin its tyler
i just got bored and wanted to leave a comment

Bella Cullen said...

:)