Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #6

Today's fictional boyfriend is Adam from Generation Dead. Adam is probably one of my favorite characters that plays a best friend in love. Really, he is so loyal to Phoebe even though his friends don't approve of her because she's a goth and Adam's a football player. They ended up becoming friends since they live next door to each other. The thing that really makes me love Adam isn't how he doesn't care who he's friends with, but his love for Phoebe. He loves her so much that he... well those of you who read the book know what I'm talking about. He loves her that much that he would do that. He truly is a loyal friend. And a fantastic boy to be a boyfriend. I wonder who Phoebe will go with... lovely zombie, Tommy, or the best friend, Adam? My vote is undecided for now...

4 comments:

Sarai said...

Ahh Adam, he was a handsome human and I'm sure will be a much more attractive zombie. Remember, no one loves like a dead boy.

Watching said...

Oh *sigh* *I love Adam. He is so great. Nough said

Watching said...

I know "Being Nicky" can't wait either... Mediator series? Oh p.s. you don't have to post the comment on my blog, just post a comment on your entry.

Anonymous said...

What about Tommy?!?! Does he have a place on this list???