Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #11

For the longest time I felt so ashamed for liking this boy. I mean, everyone knows Michael is the best for Princess Mia! This never kept me from liking J.P. I couldn't and still can't help myself. I mean he's not goregous or anything, but just cute enough. Even that little part about him that hates corn in his chilli [seriously who DOES like corn in their chill? I mean, that's just nasty]. For awhile, J.P. was a volcano, ready to explode with passion. But instead of Lily being the one who recieves all that passion, it's our lovely Mia. Anyways, J.P. is really one of my favorites for a few reasons. 1) He respects the fact that Mia doesn't like him- or at least didn't- and only stays her friend. He is totally willing to always be her friend despite the fact that she is still semi in love with Michael. 2) He is unbelieveably sensitive. Remember the time he took Mia to see The Beauty and the Beast? To make her feel better? And he actually liked it? Really, that explains him. He's sensitive, but playful. J.P. is just all around awesome. In case you were wondering, this is the Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot.

1 comment:

Watching said...

Yes, meg cabot books are good for fictional boyfriends like Jason and Will:D