Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #14

I'll try to make this the last post of the day. Here we go. My next post is on James from A Certain Slant of Light. It's hard to really describe what he even looks like since he is inhabiting another body. The boy who he is inhabiting has greasy black hair and is just kinda gross. I mean, I think he might be cute, but because the boy who actually owns the body was a druggie, so he's a little messed up. James seems to me sorta romantic, but very horomonal. He's inside a teenage boy's body, so what can you expect? I mean he pushes Helen into finding a body and ends up sleeping with her as soon as he can. But the thing is, she's totally okay with it. You can just tell how much he loves Helen. She is all he thinks about. It says in the book: "His desire was shameless, because it was offered completely." Anyways, James is a one of a kind... ghost? I'm not real sure what to call him. I just know that ever since he met Helen, his eternity will be spent on her.

3 comments:

Watching said...

Yeah.... James is kind of gross, anyway, I keep guessing the next boyfriends, because you know I'm so cool:P

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the picture, I'd like to read the book. And yes the House of Night series is very good.

Anonymous said...

I read the post you made on Midnight Sun-Stephanie Meyer, is that still true? Is she still not continuing it? I hadnt heard that she wasnt continuing it, but maybe its true...i hope not though:(