Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #12

Will=boyfriend #12... just like Watching sorta kinda mentioned =]. Will's story is a semi-complex one. Where can you find the specific Will I'm talking about? Avalon High. Ever since I read this book, I began to enjoy stories just like it. But really, Will is amazing, like many other guys. But in a sense, he's obviously different. He is full of leadership qualities and always shows love and compassion. When his girlfriend cheats on him with his best friend, he forgives them almost instantly. His reaction? "I knew it was going to happen sometime." Elaine, or the heroine of the story, just about fell over and died right there. I don't blame her. If I was Will, I would be more than just telling myself it was going to happen anyway! At first, I thought he was a little creepy when he just showed up at Elaine's house. But after reading the story more, you start to understand that the things he does is out of pure instinct. Also, he is the most popular boy in school... not because he's beautiful. Yes, well he is that, but he also actually loves the people he's with. Not in any way is he fake. He is nice to everyone, even those he doesn't know. He's the kind of guy who would stick up for the nerd. He did too. Hid football buddies were making fun of a nerdy kid and he stood up for him. So basically he has the love and respect from the whole school that he deserves.
Will is an all around great guy and Avalon High is an all around great book =].

No comments: