Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #17

If you've read most of the posts on my blog, you'd notice I am a Meg Cabot fan. Well today, we are going to revisit the world of Meg. Today's visit is going to be to the book Jinx where we get to fall in love with Zach. Zach is just about the awesomest guy ever. He doesn't get himself into trouble, is totally cute, nice, and just an all around great friend. He hangs out with Jinx and accepts her when her cousin Tory doesn't. He believes Jinx when Tori totally blackmails her and loves her just the same. It was a love at first sight when Jinx said the words: "I've never been to Long Island" when they gave her Long Island Ice Tea. I honestly don't know what else to say, so I'm going to end this short. Zach thinks Tory is a freak and he loves Jinx... but shush! You didn't hear that from me!!

1 comment:

Watching said...

He's okay i guess.... I think he's kind of a boring boyfriend