Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #5

This boy is dedicated to my buddy, Katie. Okay so in this series called Pretty Little Liars, there is a English teacher you meet in the first book. His name is Ezra Fitz. I really don't remember who her favorite guy in the series was, but Ezra is mine. He's totally amazing... but in another way sorta strange. He ended up dating one of his students who lied to him when they first met, saying she was a graduate student instead of a junior (?) in high school. They ended up making out at the place they met, so you can only imagine how the both of them felt while they stared at eachother in the girl's (Aria) AP English class. Instead of being a responsible adult, Ezra and Aria still get together, but all hell breaks loose in the book and well the rest you'll have to find out for yourself. Honestly, these books were not my favorite just because of the content and unrealistic drama, but I still enjoyed myself. So I half recommend it and half don't.

2 comments:

Watching said...

Um... hello I love Kyo too. Edward is stupid though, and I love Adam better than Tommy. Just thought you should know.

Anonymous said...

:O
oh, no u didn't, watching! ^
I CANNOT BELIEVE U JUST DISSED EDWARD ANTHONY MASON CULLEN!
that breaks my poor little heart!
(but i love kyo too (: )