Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fictional Boyfriend #9

This boyfriend is not really someone who's my favorite, but my friend Tyler wanted me to post this. No, Tyler is not gay. He just happens to read my blog and wanted me to write about Harry Potter. First and foremost, Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley belong together. Okay now that I got that out of my system, here goes my anaylsis on Harry Potter. Well, I loved the way how we got to be with him while he grows up. Harry is so brave and humble. Yes, he usually always has help with defeating Voldemort, but still, he is the main man in the operation. I can't tell you he's all that good looking, but something about him just screams sexy- whether it's his glasses, scar, broomstick ablities, crazy black hair, or raging horomones =]. Almost everything about our dear Harry is likeable. He has a tremendous leading quality, which always comes in handy. He will always be my favorite wizard [sorry Cedric]. =]

1 comment:

Watching said...

Yes.... Do you know Kartik